tell me more!
As mentioned, Jennifer will host a studio day when you gather a group of 3-5 families to each sign up for a session slot on an agreed upon day. For a little extra effort on your end, we'll be able to get you some really fun photos of your kids at a great rate. So pick up the phone and tell your buddies about this awesome Kids Studio you found!
Time slots available Monday-Friday from 10:00am-4:00pm
Each session is $250
- A 30 minute studio session with Jennifer (of course).
- At least 15 final images which includes photo editing for color correction, contrast and cropping.
- A private online photo gallery where you can order prints and download the digital images.
- High resolution digital downloads from your session at no additional cost.
- $25 print credit. You always have the option to purchase more prints, too, if you'd like. Sizes range from 4x6 to 24x36.
what to expect
Come spend time at our studio in the Springhill neighborhood of Lafayette. We're going to have some fun taking great photos of your kiddos. We know everyone has a busy schedule, which is why Jennifer's Kids Studio is the prefect way to make sure you can squeeze in some time to snag a few shots of your youngsters.
Stop by for a quick 30 min session. Arrive in full regalia so we can get the most out of our time together. We're going to jump around, make funny faces, get a little crazy and then before you know it you'll be on your way.
After the shoot is done we'll send you a link to your gallery where you can find the best of the best from our shoot together. From there it's up to you to send the link to your friends and family. You can even order prints right from the website.
That's it. Plain and simple. That's why you're going to love us :)
props & wardrob
All kids have their own unique style, and we want to encourage everyone to express their individuality. However if you're having trouble deciding on what to wear, we think Zara Kids and H&M Kids is a great look for this type of photoshoot. Do your kids have a favorite toy, headband or tiara? Great! Bring it along and we'll try to incorporate it into the shoot.
- Due to time constraints we ask to limit the session to at most 2 kids per time slot. If you have between 3-4 kids you'd like to include, we ask you to book two time slots back to back. Unfortunately we can't accommodate more than 4 kids at a time.
- We love babies, but due to the nature of the studio we feel it's best that parents participate in the shoot if your little one can't yet sit up.